Do You Need an Autoresponder?
We have all heard the mantra - "The money is in the list". And its true. ALL the gurus have opt-ins
and build lists. That way they can send you offers whenever they like.
An autoresponder is the software engine that drives the list buiding and list management and sends out
the emails automatically for you. So it automates your subscriber aquisition. All you need to do is fill up the messages with what you want to tell your clients.
Of course list buiding does not have to be for making money, you can eaqually use it to stay in touch with
friends, club members, charity subscribers any group to whome you wnat to send out regular email.
Can't I just Do it Myself ?
Is an autoresponder 100% necessary? Well, technically you could just store all of your subscribers
and their emails in a database and then manage it yourself and send out emails manually.
But thats going to take a lot of your time up, so it's not really worth the hassle.
A Growing List
As your list grows the more difficult it will become to manage the subscriber database. How
are you going to handle an unsubscribe feature? Will you manually take them off your list?
What about dealing with non-delivered emails, how will you know?, how will you resend them?
how will you keep track of who gets which email, which ones failed, how many times it failed etc?
Not an easy task at all, and thats exactly why people use auto responders to send out their bulk email.
The CAN-SPAM law
Another important point is making sure you are compliant with the CAN-SPAM law. Did you know that sending
out unsolicited bulk, commercial, or otherwise unwanted email is a crime in the United States.
The penalties are pretty severe.
Chose a Simple to Operate Auto Responder
In order to simplify the task of running subscription it is importanat to chose
an auto responder than makes things as easy to set up as possible. I use and recommend is
ExpressReponse because they provide an exceptionally fast and easy to use platform.
UK National Cyber Security Association
The site is suited well for beginners as they provide excellent support via their Support Forum
as well as tutorials on out to build you lists and start a campaign.
Plan your Features
Before selecting your autoresponder service, check that it has these main features:
- No email limits - Make sure they do not put a limit on how many email addresses your automated message can can be sent to.
- Easy to use - Make sure that the service can be setup and used quickly and easily. A Beginner friendly interface.
Do they let you enter lots of emails messages at once or do you have to enter each one seperately?
- Delivery Reliability - Delivery is crucial. Does the software deal with bounces? Automatic spam check?
- Customizable - Want things to be automated. You are sending to real people so u want to be able to easily customize messages quickly and easily.
- Tracking - Do you get statistics about your email campaigns?
- Support - Sometimes you may need assistance. Do they have a Support Forum where you can openly ask a question
and get help for other members or staff.
- Able to Test Service - Can you have a free trial or use the service free of charge?
Enjoy Your List Building Software Tool
ExpressReponse is being used my many internet marketers because it is so much cheaper to use than competitors like
AWeber, GetResponse and iContact. However more importantly it is a very fast and easy to use auto responder software which
helps you build subscriber lists
- assuring you of increasing your earnings of internet income.
So sign up now, start building your list and earning a healthy income.
Click here for Free Account.